Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mulgore


I journey the mountain side
to find a peaceful land
flowers and straws and pine
resides the white river bank

I raise three poles of willing
to shalter a temporal dewelling
laiden my songs, my paint, my hands
the floor, the fine white sands

I invite my brothers to my fire
the fruits and hunt we share
we clap our hands and dance
to full of our hearts desire

like wine the gift from field
the prey a hunter's respite
but we can't live among fares
where we bed and searched our highers

follow me, hold out my hands
I'll take you to center of dance
while we celebrate our rites of passage
to the earth and honor our homeage

this land knows not tranquil quiet
it knows the rage of thunders
it knows the falling majesties
and follows its moving powers

only a feet leather and wood
sperate a rich or a poor
don't say home is raised by muscle and sweat
it's raised by a heart light
it's a gifts from mulgore
it meant a peaceful delight

I heard of ancient dreams
and horrors of present days
I travel the civil land
to find a home of a kind
where between cloud and clay
resides the human minds

No comments: